Sunday, October 25, 2009

Update: To bring up to date.

From August 15th:
See my UPDATE in CAPITAL LETTERS

Here is how it works: I write my perfect schedule and let's see if I can make it happen! (...with you, the reader, as my witness!) Let's test the 'name it and claim it' philosophy together!
I LOVE THIS.

I intend to work more with my training agency as an instructor in business English (I earn more per hour in these courses)
WELL, I AM WORKING WITH MY TRAINING AGENCY A LOT MORE AS A CONSULTANT (AND LOGGED IN 50 HOURS FOR THE MONTH OF SEPTEMBER!). THIS HAS LED TO LOTS OF INTERFACE WITH TEACHERS AND THE CREATION OF NEW, FUN COURSES AND CREATIVE MARKETING IDEAS. THE WOMAN I WORK FOR IS FABULOUS: OPEN-MINDED AND COOL AND I THINK SHE 'GETS ME'. WOW.
AND I intend to work near home (=less commuting by bus to companies outside my immediate neighbourhood).
I AM WORKING IN THE PIAZZA NEXT TO MY HOUSE. I START A NEW COURSE IN NOVEMBER.
This means I will take less private students,
I HAVE MORE STUDENTS THAN I CAN HANDLE AND AS SUCH, HAVE SENT THEM TO OTHER TEACHERS.
sending the overflow to a new American teacher who has recently moved here, thus boosting her earning power at the same time!

THE AMERICAN TEACHER I REFERRED TO HERE IS NAMING AND CLAIMING HER OWN DREAMS- SHE IS INTERVIEWING WITH A MULTI-NATIONAL COMPANY HERE FOR AN EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT JOB AND I THINK SHE IS GONNA GET IT!
Ok, so that's the challenge. The first week of September I will go to my training agency to see how our new courses are going and see if I can help with marketing and planning.
I have a good private client base, and the privates who start in September will be the ones I take; the ones who sometimes drag their feet starting later in October I hope to pass on to other teachers.
MY TRAINING COMPANY SENT ME TO ROME LAST WEEK FOR A SEMINAR. TOMORROW I GO TO LONDON FOR THE FIRST PART OF A WORKSHOP - THE SECOND PART OF WHICH WILL TAKE PLACE IN GRENOBLE, FRANCE IN THE MIDDLE OF NOVEMBER. I AM LEARNING LOTS, SUPER STIMULATED AND EXCITED ABOUT MY FUTURE WITH THIS COMPANY.
I ALSO FOUND A GREAT ( !!! ) DOG-SITTER. THIS IS PARAMOUNT TO MY SUCCESS - I HAVE TO BE ABLE TO TRAVEL SOMETIMES WITHOUT MART AND KNOW HE IS SAFE AND HAPPY.


Tick-tock. A nonspatial continuum, indeed.
TICK-TOCK. ARE YOU DREAMING, YET? NAME IT. CLAIM IT.
Focus.
Work hard...
and don't forget to BREATHE/BREATHE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment