Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Book: A set of written, printed, or blank pages fastened along one side and encased between protective covers.

I cannot express the excitment of receiving my books for my next semester! The ESC bookstore is so cool. They ship UPS and I track the delivery up to the minute my buzzer rings!

Today I ran downstairs in my pjs and opened up the carton box...

I am taking a MONSTER course in September called 'Images of Women in Western Civilisation'. It is an upper level class with some of the juiciest books:
"Women, Art and Society"
"Women's Work"
"Where the Girls Are: Growing up Female With the Mass Media" (I wish I had written that one)
"Goddesses, Whores, Wives and Slaves: Women in Classical Antiquity"

Then, my 'Art Through The Humanities' class is going to be delicious.
"Art of Being Human"
"Writing About The Humanities"

Lastly, I will revisit my concentration in major by taking the second semester of Spanish!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment